‘Bachelor In Paradise': Cody Sattler & Michelle Money Break Up

Cody Sattler Michelle Money Break Up

‘Bachelor In Paradise’ fans, we have some shocking news — our favorite couple has split! Michelle Money and Cody Sattler called off their relationship after six months of dating.
It was no secret that Cody Sattler was one of the sweetest guys to ever grace The Bachelorette. He didn’t win Andi Dorfman‘s heart but we watched him find love with Michelle Money, a Bachelor alum on the spinoff, Bachelor In Paradise. On Dec. 17, the gorgeous 28-year-old definitely proved he’s still a complete sweet heart when he announced his split in probably the nicest way possible.


Cody Sattler & Michelle Money Break Up
Here’s the caption that Cody wrote on a pic of him with Michelle:

First off I just want to say that I have experienced some of the best days of my life these past 6 months! I was blessed to have met and date an amazing woman and her daughter [Brielle], who have made me a better person in all areas of my life.  Unfortunately Michelle and I have decided it was in the best interest for both of us to move on from our relationship. Michelle and Brielle will always hold a special spot in my heart and I wish all the best for them. Michelle is someone I shared a relationship with but also someone I will always respect and consider a life long friend. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go on “Bachelor in Paradise” and to experience such amazing things with a beautiful woman. Those feeling and memories are something I will always cherish! I personally want to say “THANK YOU” from the bottom of my heart to all the amazing fans who showed so much love and support for Michelle and I. You will never truly understand how much that meant to me! I look forward to what the future holds and will continue to always listen and follow my heart!

Of course, we watched Cody fall completely head over heels for Michelle on BiP, while she was very hestitant. However, she ultimately ended up staying with him after a passionate night of love making. Yes, I’m serious.

An hour after Cody’s post, Michelle took to Facebook to post the same photo, with a little different caption:

After 6 months of dating, Cody and I have decided that we are going to move on from our relationship. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have shared such beautiful memories with such an incredible guy. Bachelor in Paradise was more then I could have imagined. Cody truly has blessed my life and the life of my daughter in more ways than he will ever know. His positive impact on Brielle is something I will forever be grateful for. This decision has been a very difficult one to make, to say the least. Especially with all the amazing love and support we have felt from so many fans! I personally want to thank each of you for the encouragement you have given me as a single mom trying to make the right decisions for my daughter and myself. I am so grateful I followed my heart and that it lead me to Cody. He has made me feel so loved and so appreciated. I only wish that it could have ended up the way we had hoped. I wish nothing but happiness and love for Cody! Brielle and I look forward to a life long friendship with him and will always love and support him in all he does. Thanks to everyone, again, for all the love and support!

Well, as much as we’re totally bummed to hear they split, I’m not sure there’s a more cordial way to do it. All I can hope for is that we see Cody on another reality show, because him doing pushups on the beach is, well, everything.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment